Sunday, November 27, 2011

Welcome to Berdugo Law LLC

Welcome to my law firm's blog. My name is Rebecca Berdugo and I am a licensed attorney in PA and NJ.
Berdugo Law is not just another wills and estates law firm. It is crafted to meet the increasing demands of young professionals as they grow in their field of practice. I know what it is like to be starting out in a career and wanting to work with a team of professionals who will be with me in the long haul. I understand the new pressures and concerns that face young professionals.
I have worked in a traditional law firm., I know what is out there. Berdugo Law is not the norm. Unlike most law firms, I am willing to work with clients on their terms, not mine. That means you can reach me after 5pm and on the weekends. You wont be talking to receptionists or associates who are not familiar with your case. I am a boutique practice that is dedicated and tailor made to each client. My goal is to work with you, side by side as you develop and reach life goals.
Email me at rebecca@berdugolaw.com or call 215-992-9662 to set up a free consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment